Total Pageviews

Saturday 8 September 2012

Just had to post this one....

I dreamt that I was in your house. You were repairing something in the kitchen and I was trying to run a bath but it kept filling itself with too much water and pieces of ripped up receipts! 

For some reason I could only talk to you by text but they were delayed, so you thought it was getting better when it was getting worse and vice versa so it was all very confusing.

We decided to go out in the car and we got lost somewhere near Birmingham and decided to check into a hotel. It had a huge foyer. While you gave details at the desk I had to go round to select a 'pick and mix' of room items. 

I picked white sheets, pillows, orange juice, coffee glasses, cutlery, the ability to watch TV and a nice smell. 

While I was choosing though, a trolley carved out of slate fell on me and this black guy ran over to help as I was trapped, but you came over and said it was your job. You were with a prim woman in a flowery dress who showed us to the till. 

You said you'd pay because the hotel owed you money so once all the items went through, the woman gave you money. It was a large note I'd never seen before and I thought it was foreign but you explained it was a seven and a half pound note that could also be used as euros. 

It was large, dark blue, had 7.5 in the corner and had a huge crowd of people pictured on it. You explained to me that it was all the British prime ministers and US presidents there had ever been. 

The note opened up like a book and you started to tell me that many people believed that some prime ministers and presidents throughout history were actually one and the same person. You showed me some examples of large nosed men where it was clear that it was indeed the same person. 

Then we went to the room and the woman came to show us around. She talked incessantly and was lying in the middle of the bed. You were lying next to her and I tried to lie the other side but I didn't have enough room and fell off. 

The woman then felt bad and moved over. You said 'I'm not surprised you fell off. You looked like you were perching on a two year old's bladder'. 

You looked fed up with this woman so took her back to reception. Still talking.  While you were gone, Fiona aka Morag Tyte-Sporran came in and got into bed.  Although in the dream she was called Laura!

I got under the blanket which was flowery. I said I was tired and this was not her room so why was she here? She shrugged and laughed.  I remember saying I didn't think you'd be very impressed to find her there when you got back. 

You got back. You grumped at her then grabbed me by the hand and we went into town and into one of your favourite shops which appeared to sell absolutely everything. 

I looked at fur trimmed colourful gloves but thought the price of 8.59pm too steep. You bought a single music track using the method 'air snatch'. 

We got back to the car and you tried to play your new song but it was the wrong one. You were really upset and cross that you ended up with a song by McFlea!!

You looked properly sad and told me your heart felt cold so I gave you a massive cwtch and told you to let me fix it with love and magic vice versa sweets. 

You said that was better than fixing swingers with surgery and we both had hysterics. I then woke up giggling!!

No comments: