Total Pageviews

Thursday 11 August 2011

A simple dream of elusive toilets, crash helmets and the dead coming back to life!

In the first part of the dream I was looking at a photo of Cardiff City Hall. 

It looked like a regular photo to start with, but if you zoomed in to the entrance you could actually see beyond what was on the photo and could see inside in remarkable detail, including an amazing decorated ceiling that isn't actually there. 

I entered City Hall through the photograph and was inside it walking around. It was very busy and there was some sort of concert being held there. 

I desperately needed the loo and I started to search for one but everywhere I went there were long queues. 

I knew I had an advantage over most there, because I'd worked in City Hall for years, knew my way around and still had my swipe card to get to the staff only areas. 

Despite this I seemed unable to find any loos that weren't swamped with crowds.  My need for the loo got more desperate and I started to run.  Faster and faster I ran round the whole building, but I could never find a loo. 

I found that if I sat on a bannister and  slid down it at speed, I got wifi on my phone. I remember thinking it was a bit useless though, as how could I type and slide at the same time? 

I kept seeing people I knew, but I tried to avoid them. I was running round faster and faster and more desperate for the loo all the time. 

I ended up outside in an unfamiliar place. It was run down and seemed to be the back streets of somewhere. 

Still I was looking for a loo and still I was constantly frustrated by one problem or another. 

I ended up sitting in the middle of the street on top of a drain, trying to use it as a loo and look innocent to anyone passing by!

In the next dream Paul and I were living in a dormer bungalow somewhere and his father had come back to life after being dead over ten years. 

He was most put out that we had sold his house and declared that he would live with us but that it would be his house rules. 

The first problem this gave us was that we no longer had space to both work from home. 

We both set off to travel into work, but then I realised I wasn't dressed so we decided I'd better stay at home. 

I gave my husband a hug and a kiss goodbye but he wasn't my husband any more. He'd turned into his dad. 

I pretended I knew that and that I'd meant to hug him; his dad thanked me and said he was off out and wished me good day. 

I went back in to find myself in someone else's kitchen wearing nothing but a motorbike helmet. 

I sat down and instantly fell asleep but was also aware of what was going on. 

A mystery woman was making food for me and two others. She was frying salad and making it into sandcastle shapes and slicing it. 

I knew I wouldn't like it and I was trying to work out the nicest way to tell her without upsetting her, (I hate upsetting anyone)!  In the end she decided I couldn't eat it anyway as my crash helmet was in the way. 

A few people put me in a bed and were talking about my crash helmet. A female colleague, also naked apart from a crash helmet, got in behind me and started to cwtch (hug) me. 

As she did this our crash helmets banged together and everyone else in the room remarked on how sweet it was!

No comments: