Total Pageviews

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Sickness, Christmas, nudity and bondage medical equipment !?

Quick whinge first. TERRIBLE night's sleep. I now feel a bit sick, headachy and dizzy!  

Also it was AGES after I woke up before the dream came back to me this time. Brain lag!

Aaanyway...I dreamt I was living in this (my) house, but lots of things were different including its location and I was still living with my parents. 

It started with me running to the downstairs loo, not making it in time and being sick all over my clothes and the floor. (nice)!

I took all my clothes off but for some reason wandered off before cleaning up or getting dressed again. 

I was in a huge yard then and had to dash to work which was in a ditch somewhere and involved watercolours (?)

I got on my bicycle and zipped off at top speed all the way down Brickfields Road.  I didn't realise I had a flat tyre until I got to the bottom and had to walk up again :-/

Once I was back home I offered to clean up my earlier mess but ended up tidying everything. For some reason the whole house was full of Christmas gift tags and pegs, which I tried to stuff into already full draws (full of Christmas gift tags and pegs)!

My dad came in with a small stuffed toy in the shape of a Christmas tree and placed it proudly on the settee. It was old and a bit manky :-/

My husband then turned up and told me he had built a cellar out of wood and chicken wire so I went down to look. 

It was very low so I had to crawl. It got lower and lower until it came to a point and I was trapped. The ceiling was also made of chicken wire but suddenly, ahead of me, a football dropped from high above, seemingly through the chicken wire into the space ahead of me. 

I knew my husband had done it to show off somehow and I shouted to ask how he'd done it. He didn't answer. I shouted and shouted but no answer came. 

I noticed that beyond the end of the cellar was a school or office building. There were a fair few people milling about with books and files. They looked at me as I shouted but no one came to help or ask if I was ok!

My uncle Owen appeared and was  very impressed with the cellar and mystified about the dropping football. He asked my husband how he'd done it and then....THEN he turned up straight away to explain!  I got really cross that he continued to ignore me as I tried to get his attention to no avail. 

I got all worked up and upset and was shouting but no one paid any attention.

It may have been a separate dream then as I was in a restaurant and bit into a ham roll only to find it had lettuce in it. The taste hit me first then a horrible crunching noise. 

Quite disgustingly, I pulled everything out of my mouth, removed anything green, then put it back in again!

A woman at the next table was retching really loudly so I turned to look. She looked most unwell and she just managed to apologise for doing that while I was eating but explained she was allergic. I said I was just as bad with my lettuce experience and not to worry. She looked at me as if I'd just spoken in Martian so I decided to leave. 

When I got home I tried to weigh myself but it varied by a few stone depending on where the scales was. I found the lowest reading and left it there, but I couldn't see the display because it was suddenly covered by a pink and white stripy paper carrier bag. 

I looked in it to find lots of wonderful, luxury, hand made old fashioned sweets.  They all looked amazing!  Also in there was a red silky negligee which I held up and realised it was a size 10. 

My friend Jules was suddenly there and I remarked to her that it was way too small. The whole bag was a birthday present off my team so I rang Lauren to thank her. I didn't like to mention that the negligee was too small though. 

I tried to walk away but realised I was tied to a pole in the middle of the room. My ankles and wrists were tied with blood pressure monitors and chains! 

I decided to sit cross legged, wrapped around the pole and eat all the sweets!

No comments: