Total Pageviews

Monday 8 August 2011

Old friends and a flying caravan!

Once again, two dreams interrupted by a period of being awake. In the first dream, I was meeting lots of people I used to work with in Worcester....years ago. 

Fairly boring I'm afraid. We were all in a pub and couldn't agree which side to sit so we split up. Richard and Penny were with me. The seats on our side were dirty and the waitress couldn't get them clean so I had to do it. 

It was dried on egg yolk so I had to really scrub it but it all came off in the end. 

Penny was pregnant and was telling us about how she couldn't go full term, as she put too much weight on and was going to have the baby via Facebook. 

After a period awake the dreams got a bit more interesting (to me anyway)!

I owned a flying caravan. It was actually pretty good!  It was spacious with separate rooms and had central heating. It also had French doors with a verandah. 

I was on my own in there, wandering about and just exploring really. I was quite excited about the facilities and remember turning the heating down (the control was in the fridge)!

I looked in all the cupboards. There was plenty of everything you could want.  The caravan had wings like a plane and I noticed I was flying too low. 

The law was, that I could only fly directly above roads and I was flying over a suburban street but the wings were almost touching people's chimneys and aerials. 

I pressed a button to make it go higher and I screwed my eyes up in fear/expectation as I noticed a load of pylons and wires I was heading for. 

Luckily I got through into clear sky and I relaxed again. 

I opened the French doors and looked at the very flimsy looking wooden verandah. I didn't dare step on it as it had no safety rails etc but I did lean out to look over the edge and realise what a long way down it was!

I parked it in our back field and walked to the rabbit shed. Richard was living in there and he was sat cross legged eating pizza and watching telly. 

I asked how he was doing and he said great. He then went to bed and just lay on the floor. As he had a direct view into the rabbits' hidey hole so I asked if he could see them and if they were OK, but he wouldn't answer. 

I walked off and I was suddenly in a large courtyard area near a castle which was also a pub. 

Richard had come out of the shed and had run up behind me shouting. I turned to see what he wanted but it turned out he was shouting at Ian Gilpin who had suddenly appeared dressed as a policeman. 

They were talking about a snooker player called Hatmmmmmm (all I could hear was 'Hat' then a loud mumble) and the scandal with him and Rupert Murdoch(?)!

I went to talk to them both, but Richard pressed his wrist and disappeared in a puff of smoke and Ian arrested me. :-/

Later on today I have just remembered a bit where I got to the office and realised I had the wrong clothes on and all I had in my bag was footspray!

No comments: