Total Pageviews

Monday 15 August 2011

Oh I don't know......you think of a title! ;-)

I was on a train which refused to come to a complete stop so I had to jump off (I actually had to do that for real once)!  I walked into a town and my mother and sister were following me.  For some reason I kept going back to the same market stall over and over again.

I could overhear them discussing their pricing policy, profit margins and deciding that every Tuesday would be 'haggle Tuesday'.  I liked a lot of their stuff but their haggling involved getting more and more expensive so I walked away in disgust.

My mother wanted to buy a newspaper so I took her to a newsagents but all they had was the Observer.  she refused to buy that on the grounds that it was too big and wouldn't stay still long enough to read it, so in the end bought a puzzle book, insisting that there was news in it.

I was walking along when I noticed I was topless (sigh) and I really fancied a decent new bra, but as I was looking around for one I walked into a spider's web which turned into a fantastic bra.  It fitted perfectly, was comfortable, very supportive and looked like spun satin.

I was delighted except that on one of my nipples was a slug and if I tried to remove it, the whole bra would start to unravel.

I tried to tell everyone around me what the problem was, but I realised I could only speak in 'text acronyms' (lol, rofl, tbh, imho etc etc) so I found it very hard to communicate.

In the end the whole situation of the slug and not being able to speak properly drove me crazy so I screamed at the top of my voice.....then I woke up!

No comments: