Total Pageviews

Thursday 4 August 2011

An inventive night...

In my dream I was an inventor. 

I invented miniature irons that you had to swallow and they would travel to your muscles and work together to iron out any muscular problems you had. They would also mend torn muscles with wundaweb!

The other invention was a book of sticky paper. It was about the size of a matchbox and if you ripped out a sheet and stuck it on someone, it changed colour and told you what that person thought of you based on the colour it went. 

I was upset because everyone I put the paper on went dark blue which meant they didn't like me. 

I was working on an online version but the government got an injunction to stop me, on the basis that they didn't like the fact that blue was a negative colour. 

I felt very frustrated about this but decided to work on an ankle unsweller instead :-/

No comments: