Total Pageviews

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Censored!

Well last night certainly made up for the night before! 

The first dream was very dark, very intense and felt very real!

I was in London meeting someone. I don't know who she was but I didn't know her that well. 

When I met her she was visibly upset and shaken. She took me by the arm and pulled me away hurriedly, looking nervously around her as she tried to get us both out of view. 

Out of whose view I didn't know. 

We ended up walking along a canal tow path. All the time she remained nervous, always checking who was watching. We got to a bridge and as we stood under it she finally stopped walking and started to explain. 

She had somehow been tricked into working at a fetish sex club. She had been kept prisoner there but had escaped. They were after her. 

I asked her many questions. She explained some of the things she'd had to do, the sort of men that ran the club and she tried to convince me that even when she felt she should be safe, she knew they would still find her. 

She said the last thing she'd had to do before escaping was to be kept wrapped in bandages for days like a mummy, having her whole body and face covered. 

I was about to ask more when a man's arm shot up out of the water and grabbed her, pulling her into the canal. 

At the same time a helicopter could be heard close overhead, flying really low. I couldn't see it as I was still under the bridge. 

I looked at the water but couldn't see anyone or anything. I knew I couldn't swim well and felt very frightened so I decided to just run!

I ran up the canal tow path but the helicopter followed me. I could see a man holding on to the side but leaning out. He was smiling but it wasn't a good smile. 

I ended up outside what looked like a disused warehouse. The path seemed to have come to a dead end. I panicked and started to run back the other way but a man in a black suit and hat (inexplicably dry) was dragging the woman (drenched) towards me. 

She was crying and saying over and over that the canal water would stay with her forever. 

When she saw me she broke down completely saying how sorry she was. The man from the helicopter was now with us too and I suddenly noticed that I had a wad of £50 notes in my hand. 

The helicopter man looked me up and down and said that there were many fetishes and that even someone like me could earn a lot of money. 

I said I didn't want to but he said I'd already earned £1000 by putting on a show running away. Some men get off on fear....he explained. 

I looked at the money but told him I didn't want to do anything else now...just go home. 

He offered to show me around but I said I just wanted to go. He looked at the other man then nodded. 

'We don't force anyone'...he explained (somehow his smile made sure I didn't believe him), and they stood aside to let me go.  As I walked away he added 'but if we pay you, you will earn it'. 

This sounded menacing and I looked at the £1000 again. As if he knew my thoughts, he confirmed that I had already fully earned that. 

I walked home and was very glad to be arriving somewhere so familiar. As I got my keys out of my bag I noticed that I had another wad of money in there. At least £50,000. 

As I looked at my house I could see the helicopter in the back garden and I knew I'd been tricked. I ran into the house in sheer panic. 

For some reason, my mother was there so I rushed upstairs to hide the money and pretend everything was ok. She saw me trying to hide it and as she did two men walked in and dragged me into the helicopter. 

As we headed back to the club they told me exactly what I'd have to do for them to earn the money. 

I certainly can't blog the details as they are pretty outrageous!

This dream resulted in me waking up at 2.25am in a bit of a cold sweat. Then, after eventually falling asleep again.....

...I dreamt I could float, in black and white!  That is to say, I could float, but when I did, everything went black and white. 

I was floating very high and noticed I was above a hot air balloon. 

I manoeuvred myself around and I got to the point where the view I had was breathtaking. The balloon was fully visible at an angle below me and the occupants of the basket were leaning out looking at me. 

Some clouds were also below me and so was the most beautiful scenery. I could even see the curvature of the earth. 

I found that I could control the contrast of what I saw and did so until the black and white scene before me was just perfect. 

I remember thinking it was the best blip ever!

There was also a bit / another dream where I had a secret man hidden in a flat that he could never leave, so we had to have a wedding in the flat. 

That's about all I can remember of that one though and it's definitely the fetish  club dream that has stayed in my mind most. 

I blame last night's conversation!! ;-) 

No comments: