Total Pageviews

Monday 1 August 2011

Brevity...

Relatively few/short dreams last night but I feel just as knackered. :-/

I was walking through a shopping centre trying to keep up with Aggie (as in Kim and Aggie from 'how clean is your house')!

She had clip cloppy shoes on and I warned her to be careful but sure enough we both fell over. 

We were helped into a shop but the whole shop was a complex arrangement of secret lifts. 

She just about managed to let me know she was headed for the fourth floor when she disappeared down a gap in a moving floor. 

My floor was moving too, as were the walls. New walls would pop up unexpectedly and the floor would separate, so you'd find your left leg going up and your right leg going down at the same time!

A wall might spring up right under you too. It was all very fast and dangerous and you had to keep moving around to prevent being chopped or ripped in half basically!

That dream seemed to end there.  The next bit was me holding a 7 month old baby. He started to strain and was clearly filling his nappy but as I watched, the baby just got bigger and bigger as if he was being pumped up. 

I tried to tell him to stop straining or he'd explode but he carried on and in the end I panicked, put him on the floor and ran away. 



No comments: