Total Pageviews

Friday 5 August 2011

Funny who ends up in my dreams!

In my first dream, I was having sex with Gwyn in an oven, in amongst sausages and chips! Sorry Gwyn!! 

Then I was in hospital waiting for an operation. The nurses sent me to a cubicle to be scrubbed clean and I stood in there waiting when I was joined by four naked men, also waiting to be scrubbed.  

I was a bit surprised that they'd put men and women in the same cubicle but we all politely said hello to each other and avoided looking where we shouldn't. 

One of the men asked me if we had to scrub ourselves or if a nurse came to do it and I realised he was John Cleese!

I held up a nail brush but before I could answer my husband popped his head in and pointed to Jonathan Ross who was sitting outside. He asked if I could remember what present I'd bought him from abroad. 

I confidently said it was a grey mohair scoop neck jumper. Then I frowned and explained that it couldn't be that because a) I still had it and b) why would I give that to an Australian (!)

I therefore concluded that the present must have been everything else!

There was another part of the dream that Catherine Zeta Jones and Eve Myles were in, but although it was in my mind when I started typing this, I've now forgotten!!  I think there was a donkey and a beach in it though :-/

Ah well. If it comes back to me...

No comments: