Total Pageviews

Thursday 21 July 2011

Wrongly imprisoned.....

I was in some sort of stationery cupboard. It was large, with a mezzanine level and it was full of rats, gerbils, hamsters and mice which I had to herd into a large box in the corner. 

Needless to say (although clearly I'm saying it anyway), it was an almost impossible task. Certainly it was frustrating and exhausting so I did give up in the end, reasoning that letting them run free within the cupboard was more humane anyway. 

Sadly the authorities did not agree!  My failure to achieve the task resulted in immediate imprisonment and I was marched off to a cell. 

It was a fairly large cell which I was to share with 4 other women. We all had a thin roll up mattress each and had to find a space to sleep. I was last but one to arrive so got the last decent space. 

A young woman arrived to take the last space. She looked bewildered and frightened. I felt sorry for her and got her a drink of water with ice. For some reason there were bowls of ice cubes around the cell. 

Once we were locked in I suggested we all work together to make the room as nice and comfortable as possible.  I produced 5 white linen bed sheets, a bunch of daffodils and a window from my bra and together we made the cell into a clean, bright pleasant room. 

The next morning I was walking up some stairs trying to find a loo. I walked into a very large changing room which had loos in the corner. There was no one else in there but as I passed a mirror I noticed that I was actually a schoolboy!

A teacher/prison officer appeared. This isn't really something I can explain as it's one of those things that happen in that dimension which only exists in the dreaming mind!  The person who appeared was a woman as a teacher and a man as a prison officer, both at once. :-/

Aaaaaanyway.....this person was very excited because they'd heard that I had volunteered to plan an escape mission. I immediately felt defensive (and wrongly accused) but then I was confused.  Why was this person, clearly in a position of authority, pleased that we had an escape plan?

It was almost a tangible feeling of realisation like a wave through my body, as it became clear that the officers were prisoners too and it was some sort of game or experiment by someone else, to set us against each other. 

I thought about this as I walked down stairs and corridors and decided I would lead an escape!  I got over excited, ran down some stairs, fell down them and inevitably woke up just before I got to the bottom!

No comments: