Total Pageviews

Monday 25 July 2011

Visiting...

I was staying at a friend's house. Throughout the dream the identity of the friend kept changing. 

In the observing part of the dream there were women of three generations milling about between bedrooms. It turned out that there were pregnancy tests all over the place and that they were all pregnant. 

In the participating part of the dream, I had to go to the local shop and buy lots of things. I didn't have a basket and was trying to carry too much in my arms. I kept dropping it all and I was getting very frustrated. I was aware I had to hurry but couldn't find washing liquid so I was going nuts with the stress of it all. 

In the end I had to queue for ages and then found I didn't have money with me anyway. 

Someone upstairs in the shop suddenly choked and a few people ran up and administered first aid and saved the person. For some reason people were thanking me even though I hadn't done anything.  They seemed to think all the people that helped were working for me?!

I went back to my friend's who offered me an egg custard to cheer me up, which I thought was lovely, but then she told me it was out of date and was too stodgy for her anyway.  It somehow didn't seem so nice then and didn't cheer me up at all :-/

It turned out it was her birthday the next day. 

She was feeling fed up and decided to open the present from her boyfriend, even though he had asked her to wait.  The present was in a bowl (like a large round cereal bowl), with brown paper just laid over the top. 

As she opened and start to look through it, there were a few chocolate bars and a pink fluffy decorative identity badge holder which doubled up as earrings. Just for the split second that I could see them as earrings, the friend turned into my husband and I had a clear image of him wearing the earrings and looking ridiculous! 

The friend became a female friend once again.  She stared at the contents of the bowl, looked decidedly unimpressed and put it all down just staring at it and looking fed up and a little upset. 

I felt bad for her and decided to give her money for her birthday. I went delving into my bag and found a chequebook and a load of acorns and loose tutti frutti sweets, but no bank card. I kept searching but couldn't find it. 

While I was looking however I found the blipfoto website in my bag and noticed I had 59 comments and 59 stars for one of my photos.

I was so shocked and excited that I woke up!

No comments: