Total Pageviews

Monday 11 July 2011

Soaps and socks and snakes and....!? ;-)

I was in a soap opera and I had twins. I knew the storyline that was to come because it was a soap opera, but the other characters had forgotten and thought it was real. 

In the soap I sold my twins and used the money to buy ankle socks which I had to cut to make the tops wavy. For some reason this was very important to me and I was obsessed with making the curve of the waviness neat and consistent!

 The other characters found out I'd sold my twins and were very angry and hostile which scared me as they didn't understand it was only in the soap. 

It's very hard to explain. It was as though only I remembered that it wasn't real. 

I was forced to run away and one of the characters (a friend in real life) helped me. He said he had a cabin in the woods and that I could hide out there as long as I was naked the whole time. (yet again)!

I didn't find this odd at all and agreed happily. I was relieved to have someone on my side although somewhere at the back of my mind I had a bad feeling and felt suspicious. 

We got to the cabin. I noticed he wasn't naked and seemed to lean against doorways with his hand in his pockets staring at me with a sneery smile a lot. 

The cabin was draughty and cold but when I mentioned this he turned on a tv screen with a fake fire on it. 

I noticed there were pieces of snakes everywhere and my friend told me to be careful as they stayed poisonous even after they were dead. 

I became obsessed with the pieces of snakes which kept appearing randomly and I was terrified of touching one. 

I found a stick and used it to flick the bits of snakes out of the way. My friend continued to watch me, laughing. 

It was time for bed and I got in, grateful for rest, but I noticed there was a whole baby snake in the bed. I tried to flick it with my stick but i was too late and it bit me. 

I felt the venom creeping through my body. It was warm and tingly and it paralysed me. I shouted to my friend to help me but he was already there grinning and putting on rubber gloves. 

He walked towards me and I knew he was planning to do something to me....then I woke up!

No comments: