Total Pageviews

Thursday 7 July 2011

A psychiatrist would have a field day with this one...:-/

I was at a multi person counselling session in a large untidy bathroom. The counsellor was a man. Being counselled was myself, another woman and a man. 

In addition, the session was 'hosted' by Janet Dibley(!) who manned a pretend shop in the corner to observe what people bought and how they reacted to being given the wrong change. 

The counsellor asked a general question and I answered, but he shushed me saying it was someone else's turn and that I always answered and didn't know when people had had enough of me! 

I felt dreadful and went quiet. The other woman answered and I wandered off. 

The other man had been hiding in a pile of dirty laundry but he'd gone off somewhere so I took his place. I thought that the counsellor would coax me back out but he didn't. 

After a while I went to the pretend shop to buy chocolate but it was so 'pretend' that there was nothing there at all. Just Janet Dibley. 

She asked me what I would buy if there was a real shop so I said chocolate, but she said she didn't have any. I frowned and didn't understand the point of it all. 

She told me to buy a newspaper. I said I didn't want one but she pretended to pick one up and handed it to me. 

I didn't do anything and she started to shout at me to take it so I reached out and pretended to take it. 

She then said 'that's a pound please' so I pretended to give her a pound but she got cross saying 'real money moron'. 

I sighed and gave her a tenner. She gave me three pound back. 

I asked for all my change and she scribbled some notes before giving me another eight pounds. 

I walked off counting it then turned back saying she'd given me too much now. Again she made notes. 

Finally I had the right money and wanted to leave but as I did she looked at my imaginary paper and pointed, screaming out that I'd bought the Sun. 

Everyone ran out of the room in horror and I got more and more exasperated so decided to join in with the madness. I imagined the paper turning into chocolate and ate it. 

I left the bathroom feeling I'd somehow had a little success. It was now a normal sized room in my house at night. 

As I came out I noticed someone stood in the doorway of the bedroom next to the bathroom. They were talking to a man who was lying in bed. He was telling them all sorts of interesting things (not sure how I knew this) but I wasn't allowed to hear. 

So I went upstairs to bed. 

Once in my room my sister was there. I felt uncomfortable and looked down to see blood spurting out of my body all over the place. 

My sister looked at me in disgust and said she couldn't believe I hadn't sorted myself out while I was in the bathroom.  I asked if she'd go down to get stuff to help me but she just laughed. 

My mother appeared, looked at me and sighed, shaking her head.  She told me I should know better and would have to pay for a new carpet. 

She then went again, closely followed by my sister. I could hear them moaning about me as they walked off saying some people didn't know when they weren't wanted and hung around like a bad smell. 

I remember thinking I was having a bit of a bad day. 

PS sorry. I did try to have an 'interesting' dream ;-)

No comments: