Total Pageviews

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Post 101...

Yes I have got to 100..... and with this, passed it.

I've remembered that I originally started doing this just for my own records anyway.  I do occasionally look back on them and some make me giggle.  Also, my mother finds them amusing and I am thinking of printing them off and giving them to her in a book for Christmas! ;-)

Also, I have looked at other blogs (real, proper blogs) and those that show stats don't have that many more hits than this really, plus of course I know I have a regular audience of at least one! :)

So for those reasons I am plodding on.  After all, no one has to look at it if they don't want to.  Besides.......it makes it a lot easier for my therapist this way ;-D


2 comments:

KingOfAnkh said...

You are a proper blogger! I blog once or twice a month, you do at least one a day!
Stats-wise don't take it to heart if you don't get many visitors, I usually read yours through Google Reader and that doesn't count as a click, maybe you have lots of readers like me.

I do however gave a lot of trouble commenting on your posts, I have to click a few times to get the captcha to come up.

Elizabeth... said...

Oh that's weird....I'm ok commenting on this (maybe because it's my own?) but have trouble commenting on yours!

Thank you for your kind remarks :-) I don't mind not getting many hits really. It's not like I'm saying anything serious or useful ;-)