Total Pageviews

Saturday 30 July 2011

I think this is the weirdest yet!

I lived in a very small, messy flat. More like a cupboard under the stairs really. Only one person could be in there at a time. 

Two men who lived in a plush expensive apartment nearby, were having an argument with someone on their television. To win the argument and prove a point they had to fry some turkey :-/

Apparently they didn't understand the concept of frying turkey (?) so they mentioned it in passing to me and were delighted that I said I could do it. 

One of them was in my flat, so no one else could get in and I had to shout directions. 

He came out with a lopsided deep fat fryer, an iron and a drum kit. 

It somehow transpired that I was responsible for paying for food for all three of us. I explained that my take home pay was £120 a week and they earned £115,000 a year between them...so how was it fair?

The one bloke just said that if I didn't pay they'd starve and pretended to eat something out of a bin. 

At some point shortly after that I realised that I was a ghost and that only this one random bloke could see me. 

But he could only see me if I sat opposite him and held up a large piece of cardboard in front of him with a drawing of what was behind ME on it. Also there had to be a back to front clock in the picture. 

This seemed easily achieved (!) and together we played tricks on people in church. The main trick seemed to involve separating people's Christmas presents between 'sticky stationery' and everything else!!  

Another was making time go backwards but I could only do this at five past eight :-/

Eventually I was sussed and thrown out by hymn number 777!  


I blame the vodka. 

No comments: