Total Pageviews

Saturday 23 July 2011

A fair jumble of random weirdosity...

I definitely dreamt about Gwyn but I went back to sleep and now all I can remember is that we were playing with Lego!

Then I was part of a film production and we were filming in Cooper's field in Cardiff. There were some fairly well known people in it and Catherine Zeta Jones was playing the part of Castell Coch (!) and spent the whole time stood on a step ladder!

I was then in a three storey house. I am not 100% sure whose house it was but I think it was Mandy & Steve's (friends I lost touch with over ten years ago). 

I'd been staying there but someone (I feel it was someone's Dad) wanted me out ASAP!

I was rushing round the house in the least efficient way possible, trying to gather all my stuff. I would only take one item from a room then rush down two floors to get something else then all the way back up etc. 

It was tiring and I had a feeling of not really making any progress. When I eventually had everything together I suddenly decided that I didn't feel right in my clothes so I stripped off and started running around the house all over again looking for something to wear. 

I somehow ended up dressed then I realised I hadn't looked in any bathrooms so my toiletries weren't packed. 

All in all it was a stupidly dragged out, disorganised departure!  

I did eventually go though and I was at a train station trying to carry all my stuff. A number of people offered to help me into various carriages but they annoyed me. I was looking for something or someone particular but couldn't see it/them so struggled in to a compartment alone. 

(Did anyone else used to love the trains with corridors and separate little compartments?  I used to love those especially if I got one to myself. Mind you I'd inevitably end up with the train weirdo sitting in with me. I'm sure he felt exactly the same)!

Aaaaanyway, back to the dream (although I'm tempted to start a new blog of train incidents.....hmmmm)! ;-)

It turned out I'd chosen the wrong compartment and there was a camel in there. For some reason we both felt embarrassed and struck up a conversation about 1980s music!

I went to find food and came back to find the camel looking very guilty and eating my luggage. I saw a sign saying 'beware of the goat' (!) and decided to complain that I hadn't seen the sign before!

The camel sniggered at me and ended up spitting on everything so I pushed him off the train!  (how cruel)!

No comments: