Total Pageviews

Monday 4 July 2011

Caged and a day trip to Derby

Well two this time.  I'll do the shorter weirder one first...

I was kept in a rabbit cage (scarily I think I may have been naked) and I had a collar on with 22 leads. 

Outside the cage, everyone I follow on twitter had one lead each and they all stood around chatting and occasionally throwing me pieces of Turkish delight on toast!!

The second dream was slightly less strange. 

My husband and I were having a day out in Derby. 

Actually that is quite strange...:-/

Anyway we went to a split level cafe but there was a 45 minute wait for milkshakes so we walked out in disgust. 

Ten minutes later we remember we had already paid so we went back to find our food in paper bags on the doorstep. 

It wasn't what we ordered however and seemed to consist mainly of marshmallow ice cream cones and penny sweets. 

It was however somehow clearly worth more than we'd paid for so we just ate what we had. 

We went on a bus tour of Derby. To get off the bus you had to go down a slide but my bum was too big so I kept getting jammed and there was a build up of passengers behind me getting cross. 

As I eventually got off, I knocked someone's porcelain telly off and got a load of abuse by some young lads. 

I walked around and picked it up. It had turned into a paper plate clock and they snatched it off me still insulting me and shouting abuse. 

We tried to cross a busy road, waiting on a grass verge. My husband couldn't tell where the grass ended and the road began so he kept standing in the middle of the road and I kept pulling him back. 

The buses were double decker bendy buses. They were purple and orange, vicious and went at 100 mph. 

As we stood on the verge, a trio of police officers came up to us. There were two woman and a man, they were all in white uniforms and they spoke in unison. 

They apologised but took a photo as evidence and said we had been virtual arrested for excessive grass waiting. 

At that point we saw the cafe owners were after us for having too much of their food.  They chased us and we ran away but we got entangled in some knicker elastic that was threaded across the road. 

No comments: