Total Pageviews

Thursday 28 July 2011

Beware of sarcastic vets!

I didn't remember my dream for quite a while after I first woke up today, but it all came flooding back when I turned over and ended up with a hairbrush sticking in my back. :-/

Very strange what can trigger the memory, to say the least!

It feels to me as if I had two dreams interwoven with each other. I can't explain it better than that I'm afraid. 

One was very simple. I was desperate to get a good blip photo so I just took photos of anything and everything as often as I could. I remember for instance taking a photo of the back of my teeth, up inside a tap and the sole of someone's shoe (and I wonder why my photos are so crap)!!

This went on throughout the other dream, but felt very separate. 

The other dream is also not overly long or involved. We (my husband and I), were in a large hall, queuing up along with many others, to see one of two vets on duty. 

Both vets were sat on the floor and it became clear that one was lovely and the other was abrupt, insulting and sarcastic. 

Everyone wanted the nice one of course and I waited apprehensively wondering which we'd get!

The horrible one was dealing with a giant tortoise. The owner wanted to know how old it was and obviously loved the creature but the vet cut its head off and told her to count the rings!

It was my turn but there was no way I was taking my bunnies to that vet!  He said the waiting area for the nice one was over there and pointed to a settee. 

I sat on the floor as the settee was full and noticed a puppy. It was tiny, very well behaved and looked a bit sad so I picked it up and gave it a cwtch. 

It seemed to really like being in my hand so I showed how cute he was to everyone before he jumped behind the settee. 

I then sat on the settee and leant back. It felt incredibly comfortable and I almost fell asleep. 

Then I suddenly realised I was sitting on a man!!  I sat forward and apologised for leaning on him but he said he didn't mind! 

So I stayed there and we chatted about the nasty vet. He told me the vet wasn't actually human and sure enough when I looked over at him I realised the vet was actually a sarcastic fringe-head fish. :-/

So....as realistic as ever then! ;-)

No comments: