Total Pageviews

Saturday 18 June 2011

Who'd argue over me!?.....

Well no one!  But this is a dream ;-)

My husband and I were walking through Cardiff past a very tall, posh looking apartment block. I noticed a car driving along the roof and somehow recognised my friend Ann driving. 

In the dream I remembered her saying that she lived in such a place and that she had her own parking space on the roof.  Both my husband and I looked carefully at the interestingly shaped building and couldn't see how on earth cars could get up there, so concluded there must be something clever going on round the back. 

When I looked up again and waved to Ann, I saw there was a party in full swing. Everyone was dressed in a most provocative and unusual way and from what we could see it was clear it was a fancy dress sex party/orgy. 

Ann waved at us and beckoned for us to go up. My husband didn't want to and said we'd come out to go shopping but I wanted to go and said it would be a bit of fun. 

In the end I went on my own and as I went up in the glass lift, I could see that each floor had its own roof. 

I also seemed to acquire an appropriate outfit whilst in the lift, which I'd best not describe for fear of upsetting certain people that may be reading!  

Once up there, I saw two men I knew, but who seemed to know each other...which surprised me. One was a friend (M) and the other I can only presume was a figment of my imagination. 

They seemed to be arguing and I remember thinking 'uh-oh' as I tried desperately to back away and run back downstairs before they saw me... but it was too late. 

Suddenly the three of us were on a beach on Pendine sands. We could see that thousands of people were trying to get to the sea but were being held back by police. 

We were the only three allowed on the beach. In one direction was a never ending crowd of people pushing hard to try to get past the police and in the other direction, the sea. In between was a huge sandy beach with only us on it... and the open top car we were stood next to. 

The two men were arguing over who owned me and the argument seemed to involve bedsheets stained with blood which were being waved around angrily. I sat in the car with an overwhelming feeling of helplessness and that this would not end well. 

I noticed there were three mattresses on the floor in an allotment which had appeared on the beach nearby and I wanted to go to sleep but as I tried to walk away, both men grabbed an arm without even looking at me or stopping their argument. 

Eventually they decided to try to coax me to pick one or the other and each one opened a trunk to show me items to represent how my life would be as their slave. 

I had better not describe the items!  

I chose one trunk not knowing who it belonged to, but the argument broke out again and this time it seemed to be about shaving. 

I suddenly realised that the crowd had broken through and were running towards us, so I started the car and drove off with both men hanging on being pulled behind. The crowd were impossibly fast and I drove faster and faster until I realised I was heading for the sea and couldn't stop. 

No comments: