Total Pageviews

Sunday 5 June 2011

A theme of buses and getting my own way!?

In the dream I, along with many others had agreed to go on some sort of sponsored walk. After a while however, we realised that half our number were actually doing the route (hundreds of miles) on a coach. 

Most of the walkers seemed to just accept this and even I didn't seem too bothered to start with.  But as time went on and my feet and legs started to ache, I started to get more and more wound up by it. 

We were walking on the hard shoulder and I noticed there was a trail of pegs. I was somehow aware that these had been discarded by previous walkers to whom they had been attached. I was also somehow aware that this meant we were almost at our overnight stop. 

Indeed we were. We arrived at 'Hitler's hut' but when we got in there, it was a cross between a school, a supermarket and a hotel. 

I started to kick up a fuss about the unfairness but no one else seemed to agree with me so I became really agitated. 

I was shouting and knocking things over and everyone looked at me but still, no one seemed to care. 

Somehow it was time to go back on the road so I sat next to an oldish lady on a sofa and said I wasn't going;  and explained why. 

She said she was due to be on the coach and would gladly swap but she had to look after her pet weasel. 

She did however tell the organiser that she thought I had a point and suddenly everyone listened and agreed that the walkers and coach travellers should swap for the next segment of the journey to make it fair. 


In another dream I was driving in front of a bus, but I was also on the bus that I was in front of :-/

My only role as the driver in front was to let my car drift backwards while we were all stopped in traffic. 

This caused the bus behind to have to drop back to stop me hitting it which in turn forced it out onto a main road. 

This meant all the traffic on the main road had to stop as the road was blocked by the bus. Furthermore, all the passengers were somehow trapped on the bus. 

As a passenger on the bus I had the feeling of being stuck there for a long time and being hungry. Everyone was therefore very pleased to see a man with a tray of doughnuts and I could see one in every six was a cream doughnut which I what I wanted. 

I picked a cream doughnut but he said they were all reserved; I asked how could they be?  But he just looked shifty and shrugged. 

I wouldn't let it go and I kept on and on at him arguing and asking him to put forward any logic at all and I'd listen, but he just kept avoiding eye contact and tried to get past me. 

In the end I just swore at him and took not one but two cream doughnuts. I told him this was his punishment for being uncooperative and illogical and proceeded to stuff both doughnuts into my mouth at once in a fit of triumphant glee!

No comments: