Total Pageviews

Friday 17 June 2011

Safari...

I was the only person living in a safari park with all the animals. I was trapped there. People could see me through many cameras but I couldn't see them.

I could speak to them at any time by just speaking out loud, they would answer, but while I was speaking, the animals became aware I was there and could potentially attack. While I stayed quiet they were oblivious and I was safe.

I occasionally found photos which was a rare treat because by touching on something on a photo it appeared next to me in real life. I had to be careful picking them up though as if they were face down I didn't know what I was touching!

One day I found a photo of a 19 day advent calendar full of Clare and Tonys in a tree and I knew that once I got to the end and opened all the days of the calendar, I'd be free.

No comments: