Total Pageviews

Sunday 19 June 2011

Happy Christmas

I dreamt that as it was so cold, Christmas was moved to June.  The traditional food was declared to be anything raspberry flavoured. I found a raspberry cheesecake I liked and hid it in a drawer under my bed. 

My nieces and mother were with me in a small room in an office building on 'Christmas day' eating bright pink ice cream sprouts. We were looking out at a side street when I saw my boss' boss (SMcG). She had been shrunken and had ice permanently stuck under her feet, so kept falling over. 

For some reason none of us found this funny. 

I discovered I could only go down stairs by throwing myself down them at breakneck speed, totally out of control. 

In this way I arrived in a room where my Dad was painting the walls with white gloss paint.   Everyone immediately started to shout at me that the paint was wet and it seemed no matter where I moved to, it was wrong, as the paint was wet there too. 

In the end everyone pushed me outside with annoyance.  It had been raining and I noticed that I could see scenes from the future in droplets of water. I walked along studying what was going to happen but didn't see a big hole so fell down it. 

No comments: