Total Pageviews

Sunday 12 June 2011

Bit late posting this one!

I couldn't see and realised someone had stuck a letter over my eyes.  I pulled it off and it turned out that the letter was an anonymous tip off letting me know my hair had been put into an auction

I realised with horror that I had no hair, so I put on a hat and stomped off to the auction which was being held at the top of a travelator in an airport. 

It was announced by the auctioneer, as 'unkempt, antique hair' and the bidding was too high, so I snatched it and escaped on a scooter. 

Right....the next bit is REALLY hard to explain. 

There was a gap in the floor so it was like standing on the edge of a cliff.  The only thing connecting the two sides was a fairly thin frozen....thing. 

It looked like a horizontal waterfall that had frozen solid.  On this was a parked car which I had to get to. 

I edged along the slippy surface gingerly. It was very scary. I got in the car and tried to drive it but it kept skidding and everyone was shouting that it was in neutral. 

I managed to reverse it to the other side but had to stop at border control. I was allowed over the border but only on foot and only if I was attached to a book shop by a piece of elastic. 

I ran over the border many times and got pulled back, hitting my back on the book shop.  I was aware I had marks all over my back as though I'd been whipped. 

It got harder and harder to run fast and when I looked down, I saw that my feet were actually pot plants. 

No comments: