Total Pageviews

Tuesday 17 May 2011

This one really was weird, wacky and wonderful...

I was in Boots (the chemist, not the footwear!) on the first floor near the pharmacy, but you had to cross a bridge to get to the counter and the people serving were unfriendly.  There was a young woman with her boyfriend who was crying as she had an ailment and needed medicine but was scared to go to the counter to ask.

She produced three huge white pebble shaped soft mushroomy lumps out of her body and said she was desperate to get better.  I said that I had the same ailment so we would go together.  

We went to the counter but they said that we had to speak to the board of directors about it and tried to point us to the right room.  The whole shop was then a cross between a huge official building and an old church.  There were security guards everywhere giving us dirty looks as we walked up and down stairs that never got us anywhere.  I found an offshoot that seemed to go somewhere different and called the woman to come with me.

We went into a huge posh boardroom with lots of wood panelling and saw a man behind a desk.  He said he was too busy to see us and what did we want?  We told him we needed medicine and he laughed at us so I threw an egg at him and we both ran off.

I found a trolley so I put the woman in the trolley and ran as fast as I could into the car park.  Then my phone rang and it was a Councillor shouting at me about the withdrawal of tax credits and child benefits.  She was really angry and ranting and I tried to tell her that I wasn’t at work, that it was my day off and that those things were nothing to do with me anyway, but I was trying to be polite because I felt scared I would get sacked.

I couldn’t get her off the phone so I sat down on a settee that was there and noticed I was naked, so I pulled a blanket over me.  My husband was already under the blanket and he started to snuggle up to me .  I dropped the phone and watched the other woman drive off in a stolen minibus.

I ran after her but couldn’t keep up so ended up up going into a house to hide behind the blinds which were made of cheese.

I found a lovely green and cream victorian style dress which I had to lace myself into.  When it was on it made me look like I had a nice figure and I loved it.  I started to jump up and down because I was so pleased and I noticed that the dress let me jump higher and more slowly than usual so I could do all sorts of mid air acrobatics.

The combination of swirling around, jumping really high and having a small waist gave me an amazing feeling and I realised I had fallen in love with the dress and needed to steal it.  I looked through the blinds and the mini bus was there with my husband, the angry councillor, the young woman and the man I threw an egg at.

I tried to escape through the back door, but I realised I was in Norfolk on the edge of the land and that the cliff was crumbling away.  I knew the house was going to fall over the cliff so I ran upstairs because I knew that Bristol was in the attic.

No comments: