Total Pageviews

Saturday 21 May 2011

Murder!

Last night I dreamt I could see into the future and I saw that an old woman from next-door was going to get murdered. 

I therefore planned to stop it happening, but then I could see that I ended up getting murdered, so I changed my plan, but then could see she would still get murdered but I would be blamed. 

This clearly needed some thought so I came up with an elaborate plan. (The ability to see into the future seems to have disappeared at this point.....but it adds to the tension ;-)

The Nextdoor neighbour and I were separated by an alley between the houses. It was narrow stone with arches and plants growing up the Walls. Through her door, you had to walk down some steps to get to her living room

In her room it felt peaceful. It was quite dark, filled with old furniture, photos, books and memories with only the sound of a ticking clock. 

I quickly went to work. I had to hide autumn leaves in all the books beginning with S, hide rabbit fur under the cushions and engrave my car registration number on anything metal

Then I had to open three packets of offal and drip the blood on her white tablecloth in a symmetrical pattern.   I then had to lie on the floor under some knitting and wait. 

The murderers arrived, saw the things I'd done, especially the blood and were all set to run away but then they saw the offal I'd left out, realised it was a trick, saw me and came after me

I had to run so I ran upstairs which somehow led to the alley which came out in a german desert (!)

I knew I couldn't run if it was hot, so decided to give up but some gerbils let me hide in their burrow until nightfall. When I came out I was in soho but had no feet. :-/

No comments: