Total Pageviews

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Mmmmm.....doughnuts!

I was Christmas shopping (Christmas again!) and somehow my sister was transmitting into my brain, what I had to buy for her and her family.  I was able to pick these things up, but she could only transfer the money to me if I was sat in a toilet with my bag open.

I therefore had to do this in every shop but sometimes, someone else came in to use the toilet so I had to pretend to clean them with cotton buds.

I was then in a dance hall and I was a man.  I didn't want to dance but the woman I was with was running around and dancing in a very extreme and haphazard way.  She kept changing outfits and I finally freaked out when she came out dressed as Sandy from Grease in leather trousers etc.  I decided I didn't want to be a man after all and caught a train which I believed was going to Enid Blyton's House.

I had to sit on the floor and my husband sat behind me on a seat, going through my hair as he said there were horse racing tips in there.  I was reading a newspaper and everything in there was wrong.

I went into Enid Blyton's house only to find it was my house and I had never noticed before.  One of the people there was my friend (AB) who was dressed like another friend (CG) especially the most remarkable shoes.  She looked under her shoe and found a stone stuck in the heel so then I noticed that she had wrecked our wooden floor, taking huge chunks out of it and making holes all over the place.  I panicked and between us we tried to move rugs and furniture to hide it from my husband.

In the end I decided to go for a walk and I was walking with a number of people but I am not sure who they were (although I knew them in the dream).  We came to the Co-op but we decided that we were too interesting to use the main entrance so we found another entrance that no one else could see - it was like the main entrance but darker and more secret.

We all went in and stood in the entrance area (where they have things like photo booths).  It was dark and no one else was in there.  We could see the door to the main shop but it was closed tight.  Someone broke the lock and went in to get some doughnuts - the inside of the shop looked like a fish bar.

It transpired that my husband had paid for hundreds of doughnuts but we had to escape with them as we had used the wrong entrance so everyone had to carry as many as they could.

I noticed that all I had on was an outfit made of ropes and lens caps and also I had become magnetic.

As I tried to escape with an armful of doughnuts, I had to make my way past other people but as I did, I kept being stuck to the walls because I was magnetic and the doughnuts were getting bashed about and all the grease and fat was leaking all over me and staining my ropes.

A man called Andrew (who in real life is a porter and a real jobs-worth) was chasing us to arrest us and everyone ran off fast but I kept being held up as the rope outfit started to fall off due to all the grease and I kept being pulled towards passing cars as they were metal.  I ended up stuck to a manhole cover and I decided I may as well eat all the doughnuts.

No comments: