Total Pageviews

Sunday 1 May 2011

Rabbits and relations...

I was with my Dad and my brother, but my brother was a stranger to my dad and a different nationality (and I don't actually have a brother). They were arguing over rugby. I really wanted to speak to them but I knew I'd annoyed them earlier so I was scared to email them (for some reason it had to be email),  in case it was unwelcome. I was frantically looking through old newspapers to find out if it would be ok to contact them or not.

But then a huge silver rocket crashed into a shop on a small high street of some village. I knew my rabbits were just next door to the shop so rushed to check them.

Their area had expanded and now included an allotment, a shoe shop and a dog pound. There were lots of extra rabbits and they'd all swapped fur so it was hard to find ours. The perimeter was damaged so I was rushing round with parcel tape trying to repair it.

Some rabbits had lost fur which I tried to repair with newspaper cuttings. Then the armed police said they had to shoot me because I had a wasps' nest in my hair and it was lucky no one cared about me as it would save the government money on a coffin.

No comments: