Total Pageviews

Saturday 14 May 2011

Too random for a title...

I was in a hotel room and it was 'day two' so I decided to stay in all day. I discovered that by jumping around and dancing on the bed, the webcam on the television made a recording of me but  in a different place and looking a lot better and thinner than in real life. 

Once I discovered this I really wanted to do it properly but I kept getting interrupted by people knocking at the door including a man with the wrong sized TV stand and my mother offering porridge. 

When I got back into the room it was all topsy turvy and I couldn't find the right position to make it work again. I felt very frustrated. 

The Doctor (Doctor Who) was there with Amy and Rory.  Rory had information about Einstein which he'd stored in a doormat and The Doctor said it was wrong so they urgently had to go back in time to tell Einstein the right thing or the world would go wrong.

  I got fed up and went out. 

I was in a car with a friend who was a cross between two friends (JL and AB). She made me look after an ice cream and a coin while we travelled. It was tricky as there seemed to be a lot of hair pin bends 

We parked attached to an ice cream van which turned into a shop when we got out

I had an ice cream already but was persuaded to have another. It turned out that as it was out of season they only had two flavours. Swirly seldom and transistor. 

I chose transistor as it was blue and she warned me it was made of water. As I ate it I became aware that I had won a goat. 

I was then walking along with three friends including Rachel but we bumped into another Rachel. I was delighted as I hadn't seen her in years, shouted out to her and introduced her to my friends including herself

I went off with the new Rachel and she turned the weather snowy so she could tell me about my parents with the right amount of seriousness.  She said every time she saw them they were less able to hold her hand. 

I was then discussing with someone which was the best year to go back to for snow when I realised we had already travelled back to 1975 as I could see my two year old sister in a cardboard box. 

No comments: