Total Pageviews

Thursday 19 May 2011

Um... :-/

I was back at school and a boy that kept changing his face did a sponsored grape distribution for charity.  He stopped me as I drove past to question why I wouldn't take a grape. I said I'd already had one on foot but he said all modes of transport needed one and made me eat two.

He was delighted as this now meant he had banished homelessness but when he walked off I spat them out. 

I made my way to my flat which I knew had a large round invisible sadness in it.  
Once inside I looked out. I was high up in the building which was also elevated in a village. I was complaining to my friend (A) how sad I was but then I saw another friend (R) making his way to me with a carrier bag. He arrived and showed me that he had a 'game set computer mask' for me.

I knew it was a big deal for him to lend me this and that it was precious to him but I had no idea what it was. It looked like a pretend cheap thin plastic computer keyboard with a wire going to a small box.

I then realised the the keyboard had a lid and under it were everlasting self replicating chocolates!  I felt very chuffed.

I then realised that there was a vet in my bedroom judging a horse competition, so I went to get my rabbit which was ill. The vet realised his bum was swollen so he squeezed it and a huge poo the size of a tennis ball came out. After that I was in bed with my husband and the rabbit and I had to cwtch him (the rabbit!) even though he was biting me. I let him walk around a bit and there were hundreds of poos which I could barely keep up with scooping up.

In a separate part of the dream I was observing screeching women fighting over a rack of school blouses in a shop. I realised I had a lovely blouse on that they wanted and had to escape using a clothes rack on wheels and a long window opening stick/hook to wheel myself around the shop. I then realised my legs were welded to the rack and that I would need to find a job where no one would mind, so I decided to become the shop's lift (elevator).

No comments: