Total Pageviews

Tuesday 24 May 2011

I don't know why I keep dreaming about doctor who and small mammals... :-/

We were watching doctor who in a shed and the alien monsters looked like church organs. 

Before the end there was a knock at the door. We answered it and there were three mice with a suitcase wanting to move in. We said they couldn't so they said they'd try Nextdoor. We then felt guilty so we followed them to try to stop them and invite them in.  We walked for ages through woods and fields then came to Nextdoor's house to find the back door open and all three of our neighbours unconscious in the kitchen. When we looked back, we were in a row of terraced houses in pontypool next to my grandma's old house. 

We went through the kitchen into the rest of the house only to find it was a mental hospital.  The mice were there and said they'd tested us and we had passed, so we had to work in the mental hospital as nurses. 

There were three women that kept swapping beds. They said they were three generations of the same family but they all looked equally old. 

They all had huge White nightdresses on with wild grey hair and crumpled faces.  They all kept throwing up and we were constantly running around with bowls trying to make sure we got to all of them in time although it was hard as there were only two of us. 

I suddenly realised we were missing doctor who so I got cross and we both went home. We seemed to get back just by wanting to, as we were suddenly back in the shed just in time to see the credits. 

I got upset that we had missed the end but my husband pointed out that we had recorded it so could watch the end after all. For some reason this didn't stop me feeling angry so I decided to let the alien monster church organs out of the television to hunt the mice. 

My husband got cross because he said the programme was ruined for everyone now I'd taken the monsters out of it. I realised what I'd done and felt really guilty so I ran off into the woods crying. 

No comments: