Total Pageviews

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Coming up in tonight's dream...

This was a first for me....I had previews of part of the dream over and over like an annoying TV programme.  The preview was of the Dad's Army cast walking through my old school coal storage yard and one of them putting his arm almost into a spinning blade.  This image seemed to appear over and over throughout the rest of the dream.

I was on a bus travelling with my white rabbit which in the dream was my baby.  Sometimes she was in a pet carrier and sometimes she was in my arms as a baby would be.  She kept running around annoying people and I could tell that no one thought I was a fit mother.

I was sat next to a woman who kept pointing out a man at the back of the bus that kept winking at me and I announced too loudly that he was a creep but I was smiling because in reality I was flattered.  In the end I was thrown off the bus for annoying everyone.

I found myself at the bottom of a quarry and realised I had left both the baby/rabbit on the bus and my bag. All I had was my phone in one pocket and a dusty credit card in the other.  I started to walk along the bottom of the quarry and I spotted various members of my family.  My uncle was there using a weird looking purple plastic laptop computer.  He avoided looking at me and pretended to be on the phone.

I noticed that whenever I looked at anyone else they disappeared so I carried on until my Uncle sighed and offered his hand to pull me out of the quarry.  He told me that was all I was getting and I was on my own now.

I found my way to a doctor's surgery and decided I should go in.  I heard a man walking quickly behind me and thought about speeding up to get in the queue to see the doctor before him but in the end I couldn't be bothered.  As he passed me I noticed he was carrying a tree trunk which he then dropped.  I decided then that I might as well make the effort to get in before him but he still beat me.  There were about 100,000 people waiting to see the doctor so I decided not to bother.

Instead I found my way to the White Hart pub in Fernhill Heath which was opposite the Rovers Return in Coronation Street.  It turned out that the Rovers Return was closed so everyone had come to the White Hart.  As I walked in I saw many people that I knew from all different times and places throughout my life.  I was aware that I was looking a mess and didn't have the right trousers on so I felt embarrassed and tried to say hello without showing my face.

A woman tapped me on the shoulder and showed me that she had a loose thread from my blouse.  She pulled it and passed it on to the next person who passed it on again.  It was passed around everyone in the pub as it slowly unravelled and I realised with horror that my bra was made of leftovers and I had a secret code on my back that no one was meant to see.

I ran out and found myself in my old school yard where I saw the Dad's Army cast walking through the old coal storage yard heading for this spinning blade which was similar to a ceiling fan but more vicious and without a ceiling.  One of them got his arm and his leg chopped off by the spinning thing which then proceeded to fall on his head and kill him.


No comments: