Total Pageviews

Saturday 30 April 2011

Purple

I was at some sort of holiday camp feeling trapped. I didn't want to be there. I was lonely and bored.

I came across someone (M) and my sister playing some sort of huge board game but on a lawn. They were team leaders but there was only one other person playing. A disabled young girl. I decided to play, but clearly told them both that they might be team leaders but I was the director so they shouldn't go thinking they were my boss!!

We started to play and the dice were the most complex but beautiful things. Once thrown they unwrapped and unfolded themselves into the most amazing shapes and colours. Each dot was a gemstone.

On my turn I got a purple, diamond encrusted swan which flew away and I had to hold on to fly with it.

Then I was on a tour around a department store which was also a chocolate factory and a job centre for drug addicts and lonely women.

I flitted around trying to help people fill in forms and eating as much white chocolate as I could, although I was only allowed to eat it once this bloke had stamped on it. He said it was all I deserved and that I wasn't a good enough person.

I noticed I was stood in a pool of purple liquid and he told me I expected too much love from a harsh, selfish world and that my heart had finally burst. I asked why my blood was purple and he said 'because that's my favourite colour and I want to enjoy watching you suffer, shrivel and die'!

No comments: