Total Pageviews

Sunday 17 April 2011

One of my weirder ones...

I'd gone to visit a friend (R); he lived in a first floor flat but the ground floor hadn't been built yet nor had the rooms been attached to each other or lined up with each other (or anything else) :-/. Some rooms didn't have gravity and some of them had been built using the scale of the wrong planet.

To get between rooms there was a complex system of pulleys, ropes, irons and coloured cardigans.

He had no seats except ironing boards and they would collapse unless you were hugging. While we were hugging he told me he loved me (!!) and from then on I knew I couldn't speak or he'd be disappointed in me. He made me tea but it turned out to be a cat and escaped.

Instead I tried to leave but the way out had moved and the rooms changed into someone else's memories. Each room I went to gave me a specific memory of someone I knew usually connected to Christmas.

I eventually got out by working out I needed to combine a teal cardigan with an Argos catalogue and the smell of orange peel.

No comments: