Total Pageviews

Thursday 14 April 2011

Jumping house numbers and porcelain faces...

So here is my first entry :)  My dream from last night.........and as I went to bed well after midnight I know I dreamt this in the early hours of this morning.


I was tucked up in bed, but the bed was outside in the middle of a field.  There were three people present, two friends (male) and the newly acquired girlfriend of one of them.  I chatted to the two friends but whenever I looked towards the woman, she disappeared, like a faint star that you can only see out of the corner of your eye, but disappears if you look straight at it.

We all had to leave then and at last she came over; I could see her now and I noticed that her face was made of porcelain.  She spoke to me but neither her lips, nor any part of her face moved as she did so.  I felt an enormous urge to hug her and apologise for not speaking to her earlier, so I did.  A most heartfelt hug.

Then we were all walking around the streets of some town, where we urgently had to find number 107 in a row of terraced houses that gently bent around, making a complete circle that was designed to look square!

The numbers on the houses were not only not in any order whatsoever, but every few minutes the numbers would ease themselves off the doors, sprout little wings and gleefully fly off, mixing themselves up completely and landing on a completely different door.

This made the task of finding number 107 impossible and when I turned to speak to my friends I noticed that all three of them now had porcelain faces.  At the same time I noticed that I had no skirt, trousers or shoes on, so I decided that the best thing to do was to go in to number 49 and have a bath.

No comments: