Total Pageviews

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Bit of a sexual theme this time....

I was using the software GarageBand but to create a sexual experience rather than a piece of music. There were layers of sensation and stimulation to create so I had to keep sneaking off to find a private space to 'record' bits, but I was followed everywhere so was constantly moving on from room to room and hiding.

I seemed to have many sex toys but most were broken, deformed or covered in black fluff. Eventually I got it finished and it was so good the government declared it the national anthem orgasm.

In a separate part of the dream I was in a fairground and a man was in one half of a two person extreme swing. He needed a partner. There was quite an audience and they all thought I was the exact right size to balance him. They said I could go on for free so I did.

The swing got higher and higher and ended up breaking free and swooping through the clouds. It landed in a cave garage and I was taken off to be the man's sex slave.

No comments: