Total Pageviews

Thursday 28 April 2011

Dream within a dream...

Ok so it's not quite the plot of inception but it's involved enough for me to have woken up tireder than I went to sleep with one hell of a headache!

I was in my house which was also the Rovers Return Pub (but looked nothing like it). Various soap opera characters were around including a lady I'm sure is in Eastenders and I was trying to sell her the pub and apologise for how filthy it was. It was an enormous warren of small rooms and I was trying to show her how it could be knocked into one big space.

There was a storm outside and everyone was sheltering inside. It was my job to feed them all huge sacks of (mainly boiled) sweets.

Then my friend (JK) rang but as I was already on the phone her call came up as a yellow dot to dot line on a map. I could tell just by looking at the line that she wanted to visit my office and bring a bed settee to sleep on. I was panicking that there wasn't room.

Then I woke up and wanted to record my dream so I went to sit outside on a fire escape and started talking but some girls kept finishing my sentence for me and it annoyed me, so I went looking for a drink.    I found a flat where my friend (LD) lived.  She and her husband were not at all pleased to see me and ignored me, but they had a male friend staying who seemed taken with me (you can tell this is just a dream)!  He was very flirty and said he liked my eyes;  he tried to get me a drink but he had to get through electric light, energy gates that kept closing whenever you got anywhere near.  He eventually suffered an electric shock so he could run through the gates for me and came back not only with a drink, but a personalised mug with my name on and a description of how lovely he thought I was (!)  For the first time in a long time within a dream it was a nice feeling of being wanted and appreciated.

I then decided to go home on a motorbike, but I was in my underwear (which seemed perfectly OK in the dream).  I was also wearing sunglasses and headphones.

I remember the bike had lots of controls and I kept thinking about setting the throttle.  I was part way home (I got to Sidbury in Worcester) when I decided to go back to get my clothes, as it might get cold ... so I did.  The flat was now occupied by my dead Nana and Fiz off Coronation Street, who helped me find my clothes which had been sewn to blankets on various beds.

No comments: